Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tilda with Present

I love days like this, cold, crisp and sunny, the colourful autumn leaves are almost sparkling in the sunshine.  Sofie has some A level artwork to do this half term, she has to take lots of pictures of leaves, trees, bark, berries etc this time of year is just perfect for gorgeous autumnal pictures.

I can't believe I have made yet another card, 2 days in a row :)
I love the Card a Day Blogging over on FB.

This is another new Christmas Tilda stamp that I couldn't resist.

I very rarely tie bows on cards as i just can't seem to perfect it, I look at other peoples bows and they seem to be perfect, if anybody has any tips please let me know :)


Papers are the gorgeous Vintage Christmas by Whimsy Stamps.
Sentiment Stamp - Lili of the Valley
Gingham Ribbon, Roses, Sheer Bloom, Gypsophila, Snowflake Charm, Curly Sparkly Ribbon - Creative Treasures

Enjoy the rest of the day
x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another yummy card.

Loopylou. said...

oooh that is just beautiful tracey, I love all those little extras you popped on too.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Anice said...

Beautiful card. Afraid I can't offer any advice about bows on cards as I can't do them at all. The best I can do on mine is a knot!
Anice xx

Sue said...

Your bow looks just fine, love the red gingham ribbon you've used. super card.
Sue x

Hazel said...

Beautiful tilda image and gorgeous card x

Jackie said...

Your bow looks fine to me Tracey and I love the red and white gingham, it has such a clean look :)